Monday, August 23, 2010

A good sign


It has rained so much the demand for irrigation was has been reduced.

More grass growing.

With the juniper trees removed and burned the grass grows much better.

Sunflowers and Four-O-Clocks blooming.

This picture was taken August 5th after the rain came.

This picture was taken June 24th before the rains started.

The grass is growing well.
When Mary and I arrived at the ranch on August 18th we saw this picture. I must have been a good sign because I was able to complete every thing on my list. That doesn't happen very often.
J & J Well Service installed new PVC pipe and pump in the Indian Draw well. When I left it was pumping water to the tank on the ridge. J & J removed the old pipe and put it in the new well at the Homestead. Bud Spencer and I installed the solar tracker and we now have water at that location. The only thing remaining on my current EQIP contract is more juniper removal. I am waiting for SHIPO to approve the arch report before we start.